- Q&A Open Session – an online workshop, delivered electronically by the employees and associates of Eversoft Poland sp. z o.o., allowing for two-way communication between the meeting leader and participants, using virtual tools.
- Service – The website at https://eversoft.company/open-qa-sessions-by-eversoft used for registration of Participants and information about webinars.
- Zoom – a platform used to conduct Q&A Open Session.
- Organiser – the organiser of the Q&A Open Session available at https://eversoft.company/open-qa-sessions-by-eversoft is Eversoft Poland sp. z o.o.
- Participant – is each individual who participates in the Q&A Open Session (training) organised by the Organiser.
- Registration – are actions taken by the participant in order to take part in the Q&A Open Session, consisting of voluntary completion of the website form and confirming their desire to participate in the training by clicking on the confirmation link sent by the organiser.
- Contract – a contract for participation in Open Q&A Session and receiving information about other Open Q&A Session offered by the Organiser to the Participant.
II. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
- To participate in an Open Session, theparticipant must complete the application form in the Service, especially fill in the question connected with the subject of Q&A Open Session, that one would like to be answered by organisers during a session. Submitting the registration form and accepting the confirmation concludes the agreement between the Participant and the Organiser for participation in the Q&A Open Session.
- Participation in the Q&A Open Session is subject to the Participant meeting the following technical requirements: access to the Internet, a workstation or mobile device equipped with a Google Chrome 53.0.2785 web browser or higher.
III. ORGANISER RIGHTS
- The organiser reserves the right to change the date or cancel the Q&A Open session without giving any reason and regardless of the reasons. These actions cannot be the basis for any claims from participants.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse access to Q&A Open Sessions when the limit of available places for a given training has been reached.
- The organiser is not responsible for any disruption in the operation of Q&A Open Session not attributable to the organiser or caused by force majeure or unauthorised interference of participants or third parties.
- Complaints about access to the Q&A Open Session should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of the database storing personal information is Eversoft Poland sp. z o.o.
- The participant, by providing personal data in the registration form, declares that the supplied information is true.
- Personal data collected in connection with the Contract is processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “FAMILY” and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
- The Administrator collects the following personal data:
- Performance of the Agreement, on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the FAMILY
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement to which the data subject is a party, possible determination, assertion of claims or defense against claims resulting from the concluded Agreement, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the TODO
- Processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, marketing of the Administrator’s own services, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the TYPE
- Processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator.
- Each Participant has the right to access his or her data, as well as the right to correct them and request their removal. In order to do so, please contact us by mail at 181B Jerozolimskie Avenue, 02-222 Warsaw or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Participant’s personal data is a technical requirement for delivery of the Service. Any request to delete this personal data will result in a withdrawal of the Service.
- The Participant’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The Participant’s personal data will be made available to the provider of the Zoom webinar platform. Therefore, they may be processed in a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which includes EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. In this case, personal data shall be protected by means of standard data protection clauses in accordance with Article 46(2) of the TYPE approved by the European Commission. Whenever data is transferred outside the EEA to other entities, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that such transfers are carried out in accordance with applicable data protection rules.
- The Participant’s personal data will be processed unless an objection to the processing of data for marketing purposes is raised.
- Participant’s rights related to the processing of personal data:
- The right to withdraw consent: The Participant has the right to revoke any consent they have given. The withdrawal of consent has effect from the moment of withdrawal of consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out in accordance with the law before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Participant. However, it may prevent the further use of services or functionalities that we may lawfully provide only with consent. Legal basis: Article 7(3) of the TYPE
- The right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) or to restrict processing: The Participant has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data. The request to delete all personal data will be treated as a request to terminate the contract.
- Other rights: The Participant has the right to access, rectify, transfer and lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT
- The Participant undertakes to use the Service in accordance with the laws in force in Poland, social and moral norms, provisions of these regulations and netiquette rules, and in particular to:
- act in a manner which does not violate the rights of other Participants,
- not to transfer to third parties the right to use the account in the Service,
- to monitor and review any changes to these Regulations on an ongoing basis.
- The Participant undertakes to refrain from introducing into the Service any content violating the law.
VI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- The organiser holds copyrights and property rights to educational materials created and used during the Open Q&A Session. Any copying, distribution, making changes, sending, printing, or public performance of received materials is prohibited without prior consent of the Organiser.
- The Q&A Open Session will be recorded using audio/video devices or in writing. By taking part in the Open Session the Participant agrees to this.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the materials obtained during the Q&A Open Session for information and promotional purposes. At the same time the Organiser undertakes not to disclose the identity of the Participants of the Q&A Open Session.